Protect Your Property From the Unexpected
It is important to keep your Home and Auto insured for when unexpected life events sneak up on us. We provide premium Home and Auto insurance with an unbiased approach which allows us to provide you with the personalized service you deserve.
Only Pay for What You Need and Nothing More
Why Should I Buy Homeowner's Insurance?
It will protect both your house and personal property, as well as provide protection against liability for accidents that injure other people or damage their property.
Am I required to have homeowners insurance if I own a home?
You can legally own a home without homeowners insurance, though it is not wise. In the event that you finance your home with a mortgage, your lender most likely will require you to have home insurance coverage.
How much does car insurance cost?
Car insurance rates depend on a number of factors. These include:
- Personal details like age, sex, and marital status
- Where you live
- Average annual distance driven
- Your vehicle
- Your credit
- Your coverage amount and type
What does car insurance cover?
Your car insurance coverage depends on the type of policy you purchase. Different types of car insurance include:
- Bodily injury (BI) and property damage (PD) liability coverage for damaged caused to other people or property.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) to cover medical expenses and other damages.
- Collision and comprehensive coverage for damage done to your vehicle in collisions, and in non-collisions (i.e., fire, vandalism, or theft).
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage protects in the event of an accident where the at-fault driver doesn’t have insurance.